Saturday, December 24, 2011

A World Where...

A world where there will be peace,
Where there are no wars on borders.

A world where winds of love will blow,
Where there is no cloud of darkness.

A world where birds of variegated colors will fly,
Where no borders limit their fight.

A world where rivers flow without a claim,
Where rainbow colors will spread in blue sky.

A world where mother Earth blesses each creature,
Where her womb is home to all.

This is the dream world where i would like to... live


PS: A World Where...is my first poem..my first article. It happened in the year 2006 at a renowned private coaching class. English teacher asked us to pour out our thoughts in the form of a poem. I had always been timid in expressing myself in public.Once while playing on ma PC,a thought flashed my mind.A thought about my own Earth..a thought about how i'd like to see it...A thought about love and peace and brotherhood...and above you see is the result.
It clearly expresses how I am...what i want n my love for humanity...
Its the first and yet the best!!
B'coz it defines ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment